Welcome to the official site of the Friends of Rich Hill!
Rich Hill is an 18th century home in Charles County, Maryland with a historic connection to the deaths of Presidents George Washington and Abraham Lincoln. The Friends of Rich Hill was established to preserve, refurbish, and promote this unique part of Southern Maryland as well as its role in the history of our nation.
- Interested in the history of Rich Hill and its importance? Read our History of Rich Hill page.
- Want to learn more about The Friends of Rich Hill and our mission? Check out the About Us page.
- Want to see Rich Hill for yourself? Visit the Events page to learn about upcoming tours and talks.
- Looking to donate and become a Friend of Rich Hill yourself? Please visit our Donate page.
- Looking for pictures of Rich Hill, its history, and our progress? View the galleries on our Images page.
- Want to keep up to date with the progress of Rich Hill’s rehabilitation and learn even more about the site’s history? Follow our Blog page.
- Have questions, ideas, or suggestions? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for visiting!